Glendora Public Library's Summer Reading Challenge June 1 - July 25
Glendora Public Library’s Summer Reading Challenge is finally here!
June 1-July 25, 2020
This summer, the Library challenges each and every Glendoran to read at least 30 minutes per day (but feel free to read as much as you like). If we all work together, we can smash our community-wide reading goal of 44,000 hours this summer.
- Register yourself and your entire family to participate in the Summer Reading Challenge. The link can also be found on the Library’s website, www.GlendoraLibrary.org.
- Start reading-any reading counts…books, magazines, online news or blogs, articles, audiobooks, even cereal boxes. The more reading you complete, the more incentives you will earn.
- Log your reading on the website. You can also download the Beanstack app from your app store to log your reading. The app includes a reading timer, ISBN scanner to log your books and submit reviews.
- Visit pickup times to pick up the incentives you have earned.
- Earn activity badges for additional activities and chances to win prizes at the end of the summer. For every badge you complete, you will earn 1 ticket for the final drawing.
- Visit the eLibrary to download books, stream music and movies, research your favorite topic and get live tutoring.
- Utilize Library to Go to pick up materials to keep you reading through the summer.
- Visit the Library’s website, www.GlendoraLibrary.org for information about upcoming programs and events.
Please contact the Library at (626) 852-4891 or Library@GlendoraLibrary.org with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Happy Reading and Learning!
The Summer Reading Challenge is presented by the Glendora Public Library, GPL Friends Foundation and supporters like you!