Glendora Community Hospital
Glendora Community Hospital (GLEN) was built in 1958. Our 128-bed general acute care for- profit hospital is located in the beautiful City of Glendora, CA. The hospital takes pride in delivering quality, personalized healthcare, always treating you with dignity, respect and compassion.
Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) accredits our hospital. They are authorized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to survey hospitals for compliance with CMS standards.
Glendora Community Hospital aspires to be the leading community health center in the East San Gabriel Valley by providing healthcare services, programs and resources to achieve and sustain healthy citizens and communities.
Services provided include comprehensive acute care medical, intensive care, surgical services – inpatient and outpatient, critical care, telemetry care, diagnostic imaging, 24-hour basic emergency services, clinical laboratory, and cardiopulmonary services.
You might not be aware of these facts, but more than 7,100 households in the five-city primary service areas surrounding Glendora Community Hospital are categorized as living under the poverty level. Glendora Community Hospital plays a crucial role in meeting the needs of these communities. All patients that come to our facility are provided with the highest quality medical care.
Our Governing Board and Medical Staff leadership play a vital role in the development of new services and programs to continue to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
Whom to Contact
- Jennifer ChakirRegional Director of Marketing150 W. Route 66Glendora, CA 91740
- G. Madrigal150 W. Route 66Glendora, CA 91740Phone: (626) 852-5000
- Roxanne MeyersRegional Director Business Development150 W. Route 66Glendora, CA 91740Phone: (909) 544-9181
- Ben Ortega150 W. Route 66Glendora, CA 91740Phone: (626) 852-5000Cell Phone: (818) 269-0406
- Noelle Walsh-Rubio CNOCNO150 W. Route 66Glendora, CA 91740Phone: (626) 852-5000
On the corner of Route 66 and S. Santa Fe Ave. Across from Big Tree Park.